Lightfield, a “hyper futuristic racer with a parkour twist,” will launch for PlayStation four and Xbox One on September 26, developer Misplaced within the Backyard introduced. It'll value $19.99 / £15.99 / €19.99.
Right here’s an summary of the sport, through Misplaced within the Backyard:
The hyperfuture will likely be wild, colourful, and stuffed with glowing gentle trails.
Lightfield is a hyper futuristic racing sport with a parkour twist. Drive on any floor together with partitions, tunnels and sci-fi structure to piece collectively the quickest racing line. Solely by mastering your anti-gravity spaceship and discovering the perfect omnidirectional route are you able to race to the highest.
Play by yourself, on-line, or with as much as three associates in your couch in break up display and ideal your racing line. Discover the worlds past the observe boundaries and lose your self within the aesthetics of the colourful environments, summary stage structure and digital music by Viennese musician Zanshin.
- Distinctive futuristic racing gameplay with a parkou twist.
- Three sport modes (Race, Time Trial, Exploration Mode).
- On-line multiplayer races and leaderboards.
- As much as 4 participant native break up-display mode.
- Beautiful surreal futuristic visuals.
- Energetic electro soundtrack by Zanshin.
Watch a brand new trailer under.